Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Innovation In Education - Special and Inclusive too!

Hi Everyone,

I belong to the Educators Guide to Innovation Ning. It is another important part of my professional learning network.

I haunt the discussion posts, I have participated in online, seminars, webcasts, Elluminate sessions and discussion topics for months. I've clicked on 100's of links that have lead me to amazing resources . I have learned so much!

The one thing that is missing from this site, is the strong presence of special and inclusive educators. This means that there is a gap in the innovation process. I think it is time for that to change so I am on a bit of a campaign, to sign up teachers in inclusive and special education settings.

I have created a group on the site called, the 'Special and Inclusive Education Teachers Support Network.

Would you like to join us ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video